We invite you to take part in IV International “TransCont 2022” conference which will be held on the 29th of November 2022 in Moscow, “InfoSpace” congress-center.
Despite the introduction of many sanctions against Russia and the withdrawal of large container carriers from the Russian market in 2022 the container transportation segment continues to be the driver of domestic logistics. Domestic and Asian markets reorientation, parallel imports legalization, container fleet acquisition, launch of new sea and railway container services allowed the Russian logistics market to develop despite the “perfect storm” caused by external factors. So far, the most apocalyptic forecasts have not come true and to the surprise of many analysts the domestic forwarding and transport business is successfully operating in new and very difficult conditions.
We will talk about the trends and prospects of the Russian container market at the IV International “TransCont 2022” conference. The key event of this autumn will allow delegates to meet face-to-face and discuss the most pressing issues affecting the further development of the country’s container industry.
Recall that in 2021 more than 350 delegates from Russia, CIS countries and the EU gathered in Moscow to discuss the prospects of the industry. This year we expect even wider interest in the event.
Participation in the conference provides a unique opportunity to get practical information about the latest trends in the container transportation market, listen to the recommendations of experts, leading analysts, and representatives of the executive branch.
The conference will be followed by a TransCont Dinner – an evening reception for establishing informal contacts.
– container and ro-ro fleet freight market in the Caspian, Baltic, Black and Japanese Seas;
– Chinese transit fate;
– domestic container infrastructure development.
– opportunities of the Caspian Sea ports for containerized cargo transshipment;
– creation of a full-fledged transport corridor to Turkey, Iran and India;
– Trans-Caspian route: expectations and reality;
– opportunities of the Kazakh direction for Russian foreign trade.
– terminals and container business fate in the North-West of the Russian Federation;
– container logistics on the Black Sea;
– Eastern Corridor and Far East ports: development plans.
– stable work building and business diversification, sharing the experience;
– excisable goods container import problem;
– imbalance in foreign trade and “empty goods” problem;
– containers shortage threat, is it worth relaxing?
– container cargo insurance.
We will be glad to receive your comments and suggestions on the conference business program formation!
Special Offer – in case of participation of three and more delegates, discounts are available.
Registration fee includes: participation in all sessions and b2b meetings, information materials, lunches, dinner and coffee-breaks, participation in the official reception. Accommodation is not included into the registration fee.
INFOSPACE International Exhibition Center, Moscow, Russia. Location: Moscow, 1-st Zachatyevsky side street, building 4